Who we are
thanks for stopping by
We’re glad you’re here and hope to see you at one of our services.
Calvary Chapel Cardunal exists...
to Glorify God through the teaching of His word, and to equip the believer for the work of the ministry.
What is the Church?
Church is not just a place you go on Christmas and Easter to earn favor with God, and the Church is not just a building.
The Church is people, the body of Christ, sinners saved by grace. We're not perfect, but we believe in a God who is. We've all fallen short of God's Glory and need a Savior.
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
what we believe